The candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing the company’s employee’s safety at work. Their main duty is to ensure that the company is in compliance and adheres to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines.
Key Performance Areas-
• Creating and reviewing safety plans.
• Providing ongoing training for all employees.
• Documenting work observations.
• Analyzing safety data.
• Managing incidents and associated reporting.
• Maintaining company and government compliance.
• Preventing workplace health and safety hazards.
• Creating sustainable practices for better environmental impact.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Degree in Safety Management, Occupational Health, Environmental Science or related.
2. At least three (3) years’ experience as SHE worker in a relevant industry.
3. Knowledge in SHE Management Systems
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested applicants should e-mail their curriculum vitae, motivation letter and copies of qualification certificates to the Human Resources Manager by the 15th June 2020, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively applicants can drop their applications at the
Stocksure Holdings Head Office in Fairgrounds,
Tholo Office Park,
Unit 1- Ground floor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.