Reporting to the Operations Manager, the position is responsible for ensuring that the Clients premises are provided with the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene in accordance with agreed upon performance standards. The position is tenable in Molepolole
Key Performance Areas
1. Cleaning and Housekeeping effectiveness
2. Company and Client policies and statutory regulations compliance.
3. Health and Safety standards adherence.
4. Subordinate effectiveness
5. Information & Records Management Effectiveness
6. Cleaning Material, Equipment & Stock Management
7. Training Effectiveness
8. Supervisory and Reporting effectiveness
9. Fiscal savviness through ensuring materials, equipment & consumables are used in a cost effective way.
Qualifications and Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree in Housekeeping/Hospitality Services/Tourism Management or relevant
At least three (3) years post qualification experience, of which one (1) year should have been at
A supervisory level. Experience in a Hospital housekeeping environment will be an added
• Interested applicants should e-mail their curriculum vitae, motivation letter and copies of qualification certificates to the Human Resources Manager by the 22nd June 2018, at email@example.com;
• Alternatively applicants can drop their applications at the Stocksure Holdings Head Office in Fairgrounds, Plot 50668, Tholo Office Park.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.