There is one vacancy in Maun Botswana for a Site Manager in the substation division reporting to the Project Manager
To manage the site employees, equipment and material in order to ensure that the project is completed within the set time frames, cost and quality. Implement and maintain measures to promote good working relations with the client and other contractors. Keep updated and informed on a daily basis about progress, status and challenges Provide BU Manager & Project Engineer with weekly progress reports programmes, budgets and schedules. Prepare monthly report on Project performance. Ensure SHEQ compliance. Inspect all equipment dispatched to site to comply with set quality and safety standards.
KEY REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- N6 National Diploma Electrical Engineering (Current)
- Minimum of 13 – 15 years’ experience in building substations (High voltage)
- Electrical Trade Certificate Beneficial
- Project Management experience
- Supervisory Experience
- Health and safety qualification beneficial
- Familiar with Regulations for high voltage equipment and installation
- Knowledge of legal liability
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Closing DATE: 23 September 2019
Email CVs to. email@example.com Plot 115, Unit 17,
Gaborone International Finance Park Kgale Mews. Gaborone, Botswana