ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SUPERVISOR
We are looking for a skilled accounts payable supervisor to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
• Ensure compliance to the groups payable policies
• Detailed review of suppliers’ reconciliation and payment processing.
• Monitoring of maximum gain on discounts and rebates
• Develop relationships and resolve issues with vendors
• Monthly report on payable and claim status
• Monitoring of supply claims and ensuring timely resolution
• Responsible for cash flow projections and reporting.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Must hold Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Accounting and Finance or related, with a minimum of 3 years experience as Accounts payable supervisor, or related.
Applications, CV and traceable references can be sent to email@example.com closing date 02 June 2018 Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Contact; Human Resources; 3902784/76546999