Business Development Manager
Liberty General, is looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join the team as manager, business development.
The main purpose of the job is to grow the company’s market position and achieve financial growth.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- define the company’s sales strategy,
- build customer relationships,
- identify business opportunities,
- negotiate and close business deals and maintain knowledge of current market conditions.
Minimum Education or Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and Certificate of Proficiency (Short Term Insurance)
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least 8 years experience in the short term industry
- 3 years of which should have been in a sales management role
Further, the candidate will be expected to possess critical competencies and skills such as:
- superior knowledge and understanding of short term insurance market trends
- Proven experience and track record in sales
- experience in corporate business development and relationship management
- ability to understand corporate financial business drivers innovative with a creative solutions-oriented thinking
Please forward your applications to Head, Human Capital, Stanbic Bank Botswana, Private Bag 00168, Gaborone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Monday, 11 June, 2018