Stanbic Bank would like to Invite suitably qualified and self-driven individuals to apply for the Resident Nurse position on a 2-year fixed term contract, tenable in Gaborone. The incumbent will work half-days for four days per week.
Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible tor managing day to day functions of the Employee Welfare section, as well as implementing and monitoring all Employee Welfare policies and procedures.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT
- Ensuring the health needs, concerns and priorities ot employees with social and emotional wellbeing Issues are adequately assessed and dealt with.
- Provide case management tor people with social and emotional well-being concerns Including the development of partnerships to provide coordination services based on employees’ need
Work closely with relevant service providers In the development of models and therapies and for support and training
Periodic reporting and regular meetings with Senior Management whilst maintaining confidentiality and privacy.
Provide health education, counselling and/ or therapeutlc/rehabllltatlon programs to Improve the health outcomes of individual employees.
Participate In and contribute to occupational health safety & welfare activities to ensure a safe work environment for employees. Contribute to the ongoing review, development and evaluation of the effectiveness of the bank’s Employee Wellbeing policies.
Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify. Investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- The Resident Nurse will report to the Head of Human Capital.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Registration with a Health Professional body
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a nurse in a Corporate environment
- Ability to create a culture of continuous improvement and excellence
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Strong work ethic and good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a thorough, logical and systematic manner.
- Consistent high performance In a structured environment.
- Excellent report writing skills
The Bank offers a remuneration package, which Is commensurate with the technical skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Closing date Is 22 February 2019
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications to: