The Human Resource Department at Kepu Consultants t/a Nature Zone. Maun based lodge Construction Company, wish to announce a vacancy for the position below:
The position entails:
- receiving of goods from Johannesburg
- dispatching of goods to various sites in Botswana
- Overseeing the entry of all dispatched goods into the stock control register
- Local ordering of goods and materials
- Ordering of goods from Johannesburg suppliers
- Monthly stock takes
- Management of yard staff, including data capturers. dispatchers, loaders and security.
A minimum of 5 years of stock control of a large and busy warehouse or depot Skills required:
- Strong computer literacy, past experience with a computerized stock control system. I
- Good organizational skills and inter-personal skills able to motivate and manage staff.
- Hard worker, able to work long hours and weekends.
A minimum of three contactable references are a must.
Position is available from mid October
Salary package is negotiable dependant on skills and previous experience and references
Interested applicants should submit their resume and three reference letters to the HR Department of
Email [email protected]
The eligible candidates meeting the aforementioned shall be short-listed and will be informed for further selection process.
Application deadline: September 28 2018.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS.