The Supervisor / Senior Rental Agent will complete rental and return transactions. Integral to this role is the sale of programs and services to customers and prospective corporate customers and those at the counter, following established procedures and sales techniques.
In addition, the Supervisor / Rental Sales Agent is expected to:
• Direct the daily activities of the work group
• Assist the Manager in preparing shift schedule and reports
• Train, coach and direct their work group in the performance of job duties
• Report to management noncompliance with established policies and procedures.
WE ARE STILL MAKING CVs FOR P100. COVER LETTERS FOR P50
Pay with FNB EWallet to 76981238 or Orange Money on number 76981238 or Mascom MyZaka on number com MyZaka 71431046
Whatsapp us on +26776981238?
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong professional demeanor, interpersonal skills
• Excellent English is written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Judgment/problem solving
• Persuasiveness/sales ability
• Leadership skills
• The ability to maximize performance
• Candidate should be willing to work anywhere in Botswana and travel as required.
• Experience in Marketing.
• Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior in all Group roles, tasks and responsibilities; models Group values.
• Problem Solving: Reacts quickly and appropriately to problems in the DC; follows-up in a timely manner to issues not immediately resolvable; ties all loose ends.
• Customer Driven: Creates a customer-focused environment in which excellent service is provided to all Customers; sees business through the eyes of the Customer.
• Gets Things Done: Motivates self and others to accomplish important
• Communicates Effectively: Communicates clearly and concisely with all audiences; keeps others informed and listens carefully to input and feedback; adapts messages to fit audience.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Instructions To Prospective Candidates:
Forward your documents to the email address below.
• We will not consider an application that is not compiled on PDF.
• The submission deadline is 30th January before 12noon.