The Supervisor / Senior Rental Agent will complete rental and return transactions. Integral to this role is the sale of programs and services to customers and prospective corporate customers and those at the counter, following established procedures and sales techniques.
In addition, the Supervisor / Rental Sales Agent is expected to:
• Direct the daily activities of the work group
• Assist the Manager in preparing shift schedule and reports
• Train, coach and direct their work group in the performance of job duties
• Report to management noncompliance with established policies and procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong professional demeanor, interpersonal skills
• Excellent English is written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Judgment/problem solving
• Persuasiveness/sales ability
• Leadership skills
• The ability to maximize performance
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers. Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
• Candidate should be willing to work anywhere in Botswana and travel as required.
• Experience in Marketing.
• Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior in all Group roles, tasks and responsibilities; models Group values.
• Problem Solving: Reacts quickly and appropriately to problems in the DC; follows-up in a timely manner to issues not immediately resolvable; ties all loose ends.
• Customer Driven: Creates a customer-focused environment in which excellent service is provided to all Customers; sees business through the eyes of the Customer.
• Gets Things Done: Motivates self and others to accomplish important
• Communicates Effectively: Communicates clearly and concisely with all audiences; keeps others informed and listens carefully to input and feedback; adapts messages to fit audience.
- JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Instructions To Prospective Candidates:
Forward your documents to the email address below.
• We will not consider an application that is not compiled on PDF.
• The submission deadline is 30th January before 12noon.