THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE BOX CUTS AT KHOEMACAU COPPER MINE
DURATION OF WORK: 11 MONTHS
- Survey assistants are required to assist the surveyor in his works by holding the staff for the dumpy level and total station. They sharpen profiles and ensure they are properly secured to the ground for the machinery to work as per the required levels and co-ordinates They supervise the bull dozer during bush clearing.
- Ensure they perform all tasks according to industry SAFETY standards and in accordance with Kalcon procedures and policies.
- Perform other duties, as directed by the Project Authority and Site Managers
- Qualification: BGCSE/certificate in basic principle of survey.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of certificates & national identity (ID)
- Physically fit.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
THOSE WITH REFERENCES FROM CONTACTABLE PREVIOUS EMPLOYERS WILL STAND AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
CLOSING DATE: 20TH FEBRUARY 2019
Kalcon (Proprietary), Ltd
Plot 20714, Extension 34.,Western By-Pass (Broadhurst Ext),
P Bag 00322,
Tel: +267 390 9202
Fax: +267 390 5464
Reg No. 89/999