- To ensure that stores across the region have accurate and adequate resources that is needed for day to day business operations. The main focus is getting stock for shops to reach sales targets.
- Provide technical support for software and systems issues as and when customers encounter such.
- Work on site to get firsthand information on different store and employee experiences and business challenges in order to appreciate and solve them per store respectively.
- Monitor the system and system processes daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns that may affect inventory levels at the stores.
- Maintain and manage inter-store IBOs for all the stores assigned by management.
- Provide recommendations to management on system recommendations or upgrades that will help in monitoring stock movements and sales.
- Give assistance in point of sales operations to store managers and staff on user operations to ensure proper system records.
- A certificate or Diploma in computer systems.
- Must have knowledge in computer networking.
- Sales support with support in Ultisales, SAP, Kerridge 8 and Sage Accpacc.
- 5 years experience in retail and sales.
- Experience in implementation and Kerridge Support
- Experience in managing IBOs for more than ten (10)stores.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Closing date and application instructions
Interested members of the public are required to submit their applications via mail to [email protected]
Closing Date: 4TH June 2019
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be responded to.