- Preferably a Master’s Degree in the field of Political Science, Law, Economics, Development Studies or other related studies. OR in the absence of a formal Master’s Degree in the required field:
- relevant work experience of at least 10 years;
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the area of EU development assistance and/or any other relevant field.
Specific requirements :
- Have proven working experience in drafting strategy documents, preferably in an EU or regional integration context;
- Have proven working experience in establishing and conducting multi-stakeholder coordination and/or policy dialogues
- Have proven work experience in the area of management of the EU development financial resources.
- Have proven previous experience in dealing with EDF rules and procedures, as well as EU financial instruments.
- Proven experience in dealing with Regional Economic Communities (RECs) within the African Context constitutes an advantage.
Other requirements :
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Sound knowledge of regional integration policies and strategies;
- Proven working experience in the SADC region is an asset;
- Ability to communicate in French or Portuguese is an asset
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP