- Preferably a Master’s Degree in the field of Political Science, Law, Economics, Development Studies or other related studies. OR in the absence of a formal Master’s Degree in the required field:
- relevant work experience of at least 10 years;
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the area of EU development assistance and/or any other relevant field.
Specific requirements :
WE ARE STILL MAKING CVs FOR P100. COVER LETTERS FOR P50
Pay with FNB EWallet to 76981238 or Orange Money on number 76981238 or Mascom MyZaka on number com MyZaka 71431046
Whatsapp us on +26776981238?
- Have proven working experience in drafting strategy documents, preferably in an EU or regional integration context;
- Have proven working experience in establishing and conducting multi-stakeholder coordination and/or policy dialogues
- Have proven work experience in the area of management of the EU development financial resources.
- Have proven previous experience in dealing with EDF rules and procedures, as well as EU financial instruments.
- Proven experience in dealing with Regional Economic Communities (RECs) within the African Context constitutes an advantage.
Other requirements :
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Sound knowledge of regional integration policies and strategies;
- Proven working experience in the SADC region is an asset;
- Ability to communicate in French or Portuguese is an asset