Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
To lead in providing Electronic Banking and Channel Support in the provision of support to all electronic banking applications and channels (Internet Banking, ATMs, POS, etc) ensuring maximum availability, best practice and standards.
The Key responsibilities and accountabilities are as follows:
- Provide technical leadership for the following staff: -Technical Specialists
- Ensure timely and effective user support on all Electronic Banking/Channels Support related issues
- Ensure all issues are logged, reported and resolved within agreed timelines.
- Participate in disaster recovery testing and simulation activities
- Participate in project implementations
- Lead the Electronic Banking and Channel Support ensuring that the unit runs smoothly and that the line manager is kept informed of all developments related to Electronic Banking applications
- Provide after hours support in line with Service Level Agreements to ensure customer satisfaction
Ensure software is thoroughly tested before scheduling to load on the production and disaster recovery systems. Obtain sign off from business units on changes that have a major bearing on operational procedures and processes
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems or related field
- Certification/Active Membership of a professional organisation
- Postgraduate qualification would be an added advantage
- At least five years’ experience in any of the following areas: Technical support, Systems Administration, Applications support, Electronic Banking/Channels Support, Programming
- Minimum 2 years direct support of ATM, POS, cards and other related electronic banking systems.
The following Technical skills are required for the job:
- Technically competent with broad knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods with specialist knowledge of applications, Electronic Banking/Channels and peripheral systems