TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT OF SPECIAL CONSTABLES- 14 POSTS
Pursuant to section 43 of the Botswana Police Service Act Cap 21:01 that provides for the employment of Special Constables, applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as special constables in the Botswana Police Service. The appointment shall be for a period of Two (2) years.
Lobatse Police Station
Males = 8 Posts
Females = 4 Posts
Molapowabojang Police Post
Males = 1 Post
Digawana Police Post
Males = 1 Post
REMUNERATION: Scale A1 = (P23 892 per annum)
– Should be a Botswana Citizens
– To be certified medically fit by a Government Medical Officer and free from any mental and / or physical infirmities.
– To be at least 18 years and not more than 24 years of age.
– Having no CRIMINAL RECORD
– To be a holder of BGCSE with 30 points and ‘’C’’ or better in English Language.
NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide voluntary service to the Botswana Police Service in performing duties such as:
– Beat patrol and prevention of crime.
– Preserve scenes of crime
– Carry out an arrest affectively.
– Conduct a search and seize property in accordance with the law.
– Receive customers courteously
– Implementing Community Policing Strategy
– Maintain some Police Registers, Notebooks, Occurrence Books e.t.c
– Provide a certified copy of Omang and Educational certificates
– Interested applicants should collect application forms from Lobatse Police Station from Monday to Friday during working hours i.e. from 0730hours to 1630 hours.
INTERVIEW SHALL INCLUDE;
– Written Interview
– Oral Interview
– Shuttle Run to check fitness of the applicant
– Security clearance
CLOSING DATE: 08/06/18
All applications must be hand delivered to Lobatse Police Station Records Management Unit or mailed to Records Management Unit P.O. Box 89 Lobatse.
NB: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted since we will not be able to respond to all applicants.