The Tender assistant is required to assist with the analysis and coordination of the administrative, technical and commercial aspects of the Tendering and Contract process. The Tender assistant is also required to assist with the efficient and compliant execution of all tendering activities in accordance with public procurement standards and regulations, and to assist with the tracking of status and execution against to project deadlines.
· Assist with the development and implementation of rules and procedures governing the tendering process.
· Assists in tender processes
· Conducts analysis of all bids received in response to each Tender, Proposal and Quotation
· Checks documentation within the tendering and contract process
· Ensure that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
· Undertake other administrative tasks as required.
· Performs other related duties as required.
Skills and experience
· Good communication skills
· Team oriented
· Computer literate
· Attention to detail
· Adaptable and flexible
· Diploma in commerce/ Procurement/ Construction Industry/ Business Studies
· Knowledge of the RFP (Request for Proposals/Quotations/EOI/Request for Tender) generation process.
· Knowledge of public procurement contracting and tendering principles.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Custom Asymtotes fb page