Sesiro Insurance Company a subsidiary of Debswana Diamond Company would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results-oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging teamwork and addressing the needs of the individual.
UNDERWRITING OFFICER – 2 YEARS FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Tenable in Gaborone
Ref: DCC 0000479
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT
The Underwriting Officer plays a crucial role within the Underwriting department doing the day to day activities of underwriting, including but not limited to policy renewal, client policy management, policy endorsement and new business acquisition and overall scheme reporting
– Diploma/Degree in business related course or equivalent
– Certificate of Proficiency in Short Term Insurance
– Further formal training as an added Advantage – Minimum of 1 year experience in insurance industry/ financial institution
– Contributes to the Underwriting Strategy development and implementation, by participating in underwriting review process.
– Growth and retention of new and existing business with EGS.
– Monthly analysis and MI Reporting provided on growth on EGS portfolio on monthly basis.
– Ensures that client queries are attended to in a timely manner and assisted efficiently and effectively.
– Ensures that the underwriting end to end process is completed effectively.
– Building brand awareness.
– Researches demand for the Organization’s products and services.
– Manages budgets and commitments.
– Leads collaborative cross-functional meetings to gather business requirements and maintaining key business relationships.
– Team development through training and mentoring to ensure motivation and retention of talent
.- Updates the underwriting files with claims information.
– Continuously updates the client loss ratio for the EGS scheme.
– Applies underwriting procedures and change management procedures
– Technical and operational skills
– Analytical skills
– Planning and organising
– Excellent communication skills
– Innovation and resourcefulness
– Attention to details
– Interpersonal Skills
– Emotional intelligence
– Customer focus
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply by visiting us on https://insurance.jobsbotswana.info/8pW0R to register and apply.
Closing date: 23 July 2019.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.