Legae English Medium School is inviting applications for the following positions to start January 2020
VICE PRINCIPAL / DEPUTY HEAD
- Diploma / HND in Education. Bachelor degree preferred
- Teaching qualification of not less than 10 (ten) years
- Experience as a senior administrator in English medium schools
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Vice-Principal, preferably of an international school
- Must be experienced and highly knowledgeable with the Cambridge Primary curriculum (or other international-level curricula), Cambridge Primary being preferred
- International teaching and/or administrative experience preferred Be prepared to work with the School’s Ethos and Policies.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and criminal records.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Please forward Letter of Application, CV, certified copies of certificates and names of two referees to:
The Managing Director
Legae English Medium School,
P O Box 641