- General office organisation
- Reception, telephones, employee/ secretarial duties
- Typing for the executives minutes and agendas of executive /board meetings
- Co-ordination and compilation of all Reports
- Reporting of faulty office equipment.
- Mentations for the executives
- Co-ordinate meetings and diaries for executives
- Prepare itineraries and travel arrangements for executives
- Control booking for the Executive Boardroom.
- Handling accommodation & entertainment bookings for VIP guests.
- Compilation of submissions from Management for quarterly meetings
Qualification and Skills
- 3-5 year’s secretarial experience.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Shorthand a definite advantage.
- Demonstrative skills in planning, organizing and general administration.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpretation and problem solving skills.
- Client service orientation.
- Ability to manage expectations and work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Flexibility and responsiveness in approach.
- Ability to manage people.
- Candidate must be outgoing, professional, able to engage senior executives & players in a professional & courteous manner and make them feel at ease.
- Be discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Have a good standard of English, spelling and grammar.
- Flexible working hours when required.
- Driver’s license essential.
CLOSING DATE: 23rd FEBRUARY 2018
You must meet the minimum requirements in order to apply and are requested to formalise your application by sending
Alternatively; you can hand deliver your application to The Grand Palm Human Resources office.
The Grand Palm Hotel Casino & Conventions Resort is an equal opportunities employer.