Kiron Training Centre is looking for well trained emergency and first response individuals with certification on applying First Aid and the ability to deal with emergencies. First priority will be given to applicants with experience.
• functions in uncommon situations;
• has a basic understanding of stress response and methods to ensure personal well-being;
• has an understanding of body substance isolation;
• understands basic medical-legal principles; f
• functions within the scope of care as defined by state, regional and local regulatory agencies;
The Organization is also looking for certified Fire Marshall with thorough working experience. Applicants are required to possess knowledge on the principles of fire safety, what fire is and how it spreads, the prevention of fires, controlling the effects if they start, means of extinguishing fires, emergency procedures and means of escape, evacuation of people with disabilities, intended use of fire extinguishers.
• Summoning the emergency services;
• Ensuring that the emergency vehicles are met and suitably directed on arrival;
• Accounting for everyone being out of the building (or not);
• Taking control of movement or restriction of movement of people and vehicles to ensure safety;
• The procedures detailed to reduce the spread or effect of the cause of the emergency;
• Ensuring the co-ordination of the business continuity plan (if there is one);
3 Interior Designers with a minimum working of 2 years in reputable companies.
Other Vacancies Include;
– A Videographer
– A Photographer
Applications/CVs should be sent to email@example.com or physically delivered to
Celebrity World, Old Nokia House Complex Behind Bank Of Baroda.
Contacts +267 76 220 987
Celebrity world FB page