Kwena Rocla – Finance/Admin Manager
This function reports to the General Manager of the company but with reporting line to the Financial Director situated at Head Office. This function is responsible for day to day running of the financial and administrative affairs of the company and main tasks can be broken down into the following sub-sections:-
• Month-end procedures
• Reconcile ledger accounts
• Statutory tax requirements
• Attend to auditors and their requests
• Supervise salary and wages
• Be involved in setting the annual budget and assessments
• Preparing Board Packs
• Creditors function supervision
• Complete Debtors function supervision
• Stock Control
• Security arrangements
• Completing of statistical information as required
• Any ad-hoc duties where is deemed appropriate for the function and location.
Minimum requirements and key competencies
• B.Com or equivalent financial qualification with a minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing environment. Cost accounting experience is preferred.
• Good working understanding of Standard Costing.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office programs and an ERP computer system.
• Ability to analyse information and report on any variances.
• Ability to act on changes and use initiative to overcome problems/issues.
• Ability to work independently but able to transfer knowledge as part of the larger accountant’s group.
Only people who have been shortlisted for the interview will be responded to.
Please submit your CV to:
The Human Resources Manager
Private Bag BR 244
Closing Date: 8 December 2017.