- To develop process solutions for Projects with regard to relevant group standards and best practices.
- To provide technical assurance and quality control for process engineering during a project life cycle.
- Degree in Chemical, Process, or Metallurgical Engineering.
- 10 years post graduate experience of which 2 years should have been in a project environment.
- Project Management experience or training
- Management Development Programme (MDP).
- Appropriate process engineering related technical courses.
- Develops process solutions in conjunction with relevant stakeholders (De Beers, Anglo, Consultants and mine operations teams) to address project objectives.
- Develops and manages the budget for the process discipline in a project life cycle.
- Provides metallurgical inputs to the development of the project business case, CAPEX and OPEX budget.
- Leads and manages project process discipline interfaces with other projects, disciplines and mine operations.
- Ensures that process designs are aligned to safety, health and environmental standards.
- Provides technical assurance and quality control for the process discipline during a project life cycle.
- Initiates technical investigations aimed at confirming or improving process flow sheet solutions.
- Undertakes process modeling and simulation to identify bottlenecks in process designs.
- Mentors, coaches and supervises project process engineers in the Group Projects section as required.
Debswana Diamond Company – Technical Services would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
Closing date and application instructions
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply by visiting us on
http://www.debswana.com/careers to register and apply.
Closing Date: 30th September 2017.