LEGABIBO – Finance and Administration Manager
Lesbians, Gays and Bisexuals of Botswana (LEGABIBO) is a registered Non-governmental, non-profit organization established in 1998 and registered in April 2016. LEGABIBO advocates and promotes the human rights of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgender and intersex persons. As a newly registered small organization, LEGABIBO is looking to recruit a Finance and Administration Manager.
To manage the organizations’ financial affairs, longer-term financial projections and ensuring that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
Accounting and finance qualifications and post qualification experience within the NGO and non-profit field. Experience: At least 5 years experience in a Managing role with 2 years experience with NGO and non-profit field.
• Planning, Budgeting, resource mobilization
• Human Resource management
• Communication, negotiation and relationship building skills.
• Knowledge of global financial standards and accounting packages
• Multi-tasking, prioritization, ethical, integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission and vision of LEGABIBO
To apply forward your CV, covering letter with names and contact details of 2 referees to:
The LEGABIBO CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org +267 3167425
Closing date 7th September 2017.