MAINTENANCE CLERK –
Job ID: 923
To provide clerical support in the relevant sections to ensure effective andtimeous planning, scheduling and recording of all engineering work.
Key Effectiveness Areas
• Participates in the control of sectional costs by optimizing resource utilization in the area of work.
• Updates data base by:
o Captures maintenance information, operating unit data (e.g. Hours, tonnage, kilometers) and history on Computer Maintenance Management
System supervisor’s work schedule /sheet
o Compares daily job card returns with final weekly control sheet and reports any Planned Maintenance tasks missed to the maintenance planner
• Receive and assesses customer complaints and creates maintenance work notifications
• Converts maintenance work notifications to work orders and captures resource requirements
• Prints job cards and reconciles them with the final weekly schedule
• Issues job cards with the final weekly schedule report to the workshops
• Compares daily job card returns with the final weekly schedule and reports any equipment being withheld from maintenance and any missing job cards to the maintenance planner.
• Verifies that the job cards have been filled in adequately and reports anomalies to the maintenance planner
• Captures completed job card into the Computerized Maintenance
Management Systems and forwards appropriate incomplete jobs to the maintenance planner for back log records
• Maintains files and records and extracts historical records as and when required
• Ensures timely availability of office consumables by placing orders on the
CMMS as required
• Maintains technical documents issuing and returns from library and ensures correct filling systems
• Adheres to all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures in area of responsibility.
Debswana Diamond Company – Orapa, Letlhakane and Damtshaa Mines would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described above and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
• O’ levels/BGSE
• Two (2) years in a clerical role and/or engineering
• Basic computer training ( MS Office Excel, Project & MS Word)
Closing date and application instructions
Please reference OLDM0000429 in the subject line on both the email and
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply enclosing a
current curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates, please indicate
the position on the email subject.
Closing Date: 09 September 2017
NB: Only short listed candidates will be responded to.