Kendrick Recruitment are now seeking a Lodge Management Couple for a luxury safari lodge in Northern Botswana.
This is an excellent opportunity for mature and stable couples to take on the role of operating and managing a remote lodge in the Northern Botswana wilderness. Fundamental to this role is an acute understanding and knowledge of operating a luxury safari lodge in a holistic manner. The successful couple will need to possess exceptional hosting skills as the interaction and well-being of our international clientele is of vital importance to this position. Qualities that will be sought to ensure our clientele receive the maximum comfort and enjoyment of their safari experience include: maturity, patience, highly presentable and exceptional efficiency.
Couples must also prove combined skills, experience and qualifications in remote luxury lodge management and operations including:
- First aid
- Field guiding
- Environmental management
- General maintenance
- Rifle handling
- Lodge administration
- Off-road driving
- International client liaison
- Computer literacy
- Food & Beverage (both kitchen & service)
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications & experience:
- Guiding or Hospitality or Food & Beverage Management qualification.
- A minimum of 6 years’ previous Operational experience at Management Level is essential.
- Proven management experience in a 5* environment is essential.
- International experience will be advantageous.
- Proven record in overseeing all budgetary aspects and ensuring that the budget is not exceeded at any time.
- Knowledge of preparing and submitting a monthly report detailing forecast vs. actual results vs. budget per outlet and reasons for any variances to budget/forecast.
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving ability.
- Proven experience in coordinating, managing & motivating a highly diverse compliment of staff.
- The ability to maximize staff performance through training & coaching.
- Flexibility and ability to work long hours & shifts.
- The ability to work in a highly pressurized work environment.
If you meet the minimum requirements mentioned above then send us your CV today! Good Luck…