Sefalana Cash and Carry Limited (Sefcash), a leading distributor of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) in Botswana, has job opportunities for trainees under its Wholesale & Retail (Level 2) programme. The programme seeks to equip suitable candidates for various roles within the wholesale/retail industry.
Applicants for the above positions must be:
• Citizens of Botswana
• Fluent in both Setswana and English
• In possession of a valid Class B driver’s license
• Prepared to undergo a vigorous ‘hands-on’ training
• Prepared to relocate anywhere in Botswana
• Having either BGCSE (Cambridge O’level) with a minimum of 30 points or a Certificate, Diploma or Degree qualification in any relevant field.
Successful candidates will undergo a basic full-time twelve (12) months training to ground them on the company’s systems and procedures. Upon successful completion of the basic training the company will post the candidates to its various outlets across the country.
Sefalana Cash & Carry Ltd offers a competitive remuneration package consistent with the candidate’s academic qualifications and occupational experience.
Interested applicants may forward their applications including CVs, certified copies of ID, driver’s license and academic certificates to:
Systems Training Manager
Sefalana Cash & Carry Ltd
Private Bag 00422
Closing Date: 18th November 2016
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.