The Special Economic Zones Authority (SEZA) is a newly established parastatal organization that has been established under the Special Economic Zones Act No. 13 of 2015. The organization is mandated to establish, develop and manage Special Economic Zones (SEZs) nationally with a view to creating a conducive environment for domestic investment and foreign direct investment (FDI) to grow and diversify the economy, increase export earnings and also facilitate expansion of employment opportunities.
The Job Purpose
The Market Research Executive will report to the Director Investor Attraction and Monitoring and will be responsible for conducting market research on order to inform investment decisions.
The position will be responsible for among other things the following:
• Undertaking specific research within the specific sectors to facilitate investment decisions
• Designing research methods
• Analyzing and translating research results.
• Producing research reports and presenting results, as well as, advising clients on how they can make best use of the results
• Actively monitoring and analysing business and technology trends for the relevant sectors and providing insights and support to relevant departments.
• Creating content plan and leading the production of thought leadership program
The right candidate will possess the following:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Social Sciences, or related field.
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in conducting industry research.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficiency with research software.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to portray information in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to appropriately communicate sensitive information.
Apply before : Sat Nov 25, 2017