Job brief We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
• Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
• Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idealization to execution.
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copyrighting, performance analysis, and much more
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups • Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Formulate a Strong Twitter policy and enhance the followers’ bases considerably.
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
• Work closely with Press and electronic media channels and bring positives reports about the company/events on a consistent way.
• Use marketing contacts to solicit new opportunities for partnerships with related professionals
• Work closely with Merchants, Store Operations, Digital, Creative, Visual, Procurement, PR, Campaign, and Project Management as well as Safety Assurance teams to develop manage effective marketing programs
• Oversee marketing initiatives through multiple marketing channels including in-store, social media, digital, website, direct mail media channels
• Work with Marketing Analytics team to analyze results of programs and provide recommendations for future activities
Minimum 3 year experience
Qualified applicants should send their resume and certified documents to the following