Vacancy: MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (HEAD OFFICE)- BPS 13/2/1 Vol.1 (84)
To proactively create and implement the corporate communications and public relations plan for the needs of both internal and external audience. Assist in the General Manager Marketing and Communications in strategically positioning the Botswana Post’s communication and PR activities across appropriate media channels, leveraging on the relationships to enhance Botswana Post’s media presence and for a good public image.
The position directly reports to the General Manager Marketing & Communications.
– Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
– Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience, 2 years should have been in a management position.
-Proven experience and knowledge in sales, marketing, customer and market research, product and industry knowledge coupled with PR and/or communications in a business related environment.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Formal presentation skills
– Organisation and Planning
– Problem analysis and problem solving
– stress tolerance
Botswana Post offers attractive salaries and benefit packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
only candidates who meet the above need apply enclosing detailed CVs, certified copy of ID and academic certificates. Applications must be forwarded to
Chief Human Capital Officer
P O Box 100
Closing date: 19 December 2016
Source: The Botswana Gazette, 7-13 December 2016
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted