The Brand, Marketing and Communications Coordinator is responsible for assisting with developing, implementing and supporting local brand, marketing and communications programmes, plans, campaigns and activities. Assists with taking steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various activities. Assists with the overall brand health and brand attractiveness in the market. Assists with both internal and external communications and PR. He/she will assist the Brand, Marketing and Communications Department to facilitate and execute the necessary integrated marketing communications strategy and to ensure that all marketing projects are run and managed successfully.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with implementing brand, marketing and communications standards
- Assists with ensuring that all brand collateral complies with the Brand Standards Manual, by educating and guiding staff and service providers on the correct usage as required.
- Applies brand, marketing and communications objectives.
- Assists with the creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements and other marketing materials
- Assists with ensuring brand messages are consistent, and reflect group brand, marketing and communications standards.
- Engages in communications channel and customer touchpoint management from a brand, marketing and communications perspective in conjunction with relevant channel heads.
- Assists with the integration of brand, marketing and communications activities, platforms and tools.
- Ensures that all customer service officers are adequately trained and equipped with the necessary resources to maintain/exceed established customer service standards.
- Maintains central data storage of templates and guidelines for brand, marketing and communications standards for easy access and use
- Provides a full inventory of all brand and marketing collateral.
- Researches and stays abreast of best practice, brand marketing and communications methods and practices.
- Gathers and analyses customer insight.
- Assists with the development and implementation of internal, external, traditional and digital brand, marketing and communications campaigns.
- Identifies key measurements for each campaign to illustrate impact and results.
- Assists with appropriately packaging products adequately and position products within the correct markets through the appropriate marketing.
- Identifies all customer touchpoints and ensures optimal customer engagement through the use of the most effective and applicable channels and tools and relevant and timely content.
- Manages the operational brand, marketing and communications budget.
- In conjunction with departmental heads, manages the marketing budget as per departmental initiatives.
- Continually assesses and evaluates expenses to keep costs in line with budgets and forecasts.
- Ensures accurate reporting
- Provides a full monthly review in terms of the following: Projects, initiatives and campaigns completed (brand, marketing, sales, communications, customer care and CSR)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Keen interest in and aptitude for marketing with minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field
- Advanced Excel Training
- Presentation Skills
- Computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function as part of a team.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a comprehensive application complete with curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates to email@example.com no later than 9th December 2016.
Powered by Jobs Botswana