Main purpose of the job
We require an enthusiastic, hardworking marketing intern officers who will focus on the promotion of New Era College programs. The candidate will be working together with the Admissions department. You will manage the gathering and use of data to inform College strategy and contribute to decision making concerning the recruitment plan.
- Provide advice and guidance on student recruitment, including portfolio development using market intelligence.
- Systematically gather market and competitor intelligence and conduct market research, disseminating findings across the relevant departments.
- Develop a network of relevant marketing contacts within and outside the Institution and use this network to inform development of faculty’s in the College.
- Work with external stakeholders in events which involve marketing of Tertiary Institutions.
- Creative input into new advertising campaigns.
- Applicants should have a degree or equivalent qualification, a professional marketing qualification is desirable.
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, experience of producing marketing campaigns across a broad range of channels (within tertiary education).
- Possess outstanding organizational and presentation skills with exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to high quality delivery.
Provide the following as application:
- Covering Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Qualifications, certifications and awards
- Certified copy of National Identification care (Omang) or Passport – accompanied with the originals at time of interview.
- Any other related documents.
Human Resource Manager
New Era College, P O Box 402134,
Plot 36158, Block 8, Gaborone
Email to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to
Closing date: 18th September 2017
Contact us: 3933533