|Marketing Position (Maun based) – Marketing
The role includes but is not restricted to:
- leading the sales&marketing team in Maun
- attend travel shows on the companies behalf, locally and internationally
- accompany agents in to camps on educationals
- meeting budget targets
- maintain relationships with travel agents whole over the world.
- The individual must have experience in the travel industry having worked at Southern Africa Operator, or at a travel agency for at least 5 years.
- The individual must have a degree, have experience supervising a team, and good knowledge of excel and reservations systems.
- The position will involve travel, both internationally as well as into the camps and the individual must be free to do such.
- Competency in meeting targets and budgets is also needed.
- Fluency in at least one language other than English is preferred, and experience living in Europe or the USA very much preferred.
- A love of the bush and safari is also essential.
error: Content is protected !!