SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST (X2) 3-YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Ensure compliance with Mascom security policy through education, monitoring, implementation and coordinating investigation and reporting of security incidents.
The incumbent will also be responsible for Management of Cyber Security Risk.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Information Security Management
- Information Security Governance
- Information Security Awareness Training
- Information Security Assessment
- Quality Management
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Technical Expertise
- Critical Thinking & Innovation
- Diagnostic Ability
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Organising & Coordinating
- Supervisory Team Leadership & Motivation
- Communications – Technical Service
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5 years in IT Security or related field.
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Knowledge of information Security standards as well as rules and regulations.
- Experience in networks, operating systems, applications and databases.
Closing date and application instructions
Closing date 26th March 2018
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to email@example.com