To effectively manage and coordinate the Corporation warehouse activities by ensuring that stock assets are effectively and safely stored, and to control the replenishment of stock items so as to meet planned and unplanned needs for materials.
CIPS Foundation Stage or Recognized Higher National Diploma in Material Management.
5 Years in Materials or Logistics Management of which 3 years should have been at Supervisory level in a Technical Store.
- Planning, Organising and Coordinating
- Pro-activity and initiative
- Team Leadership and Motivation
- Interpersonal Relations – Customer Focus
- Accuracy and attention to detail