Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Communication Manager, the successful candidate will be managing media relationships to build respect and trust.
The main duties include but are not limited to
- Media plan development, monitoring & reporting per campaign.
- Manage media contracts/partnerships.
- Build relationships with the media houses.
- Keep up to date with industry research figures, including distribution and audience figures.
- Keep up to date with the latest media channels, trends and mediums.
- Media liaison for all advertising related activities – negotiate and buy advertising space.
- Manage media budget and strategy.
- Recommending the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and locations.
- Making and maintaining good contacts with media owners, such as newspapers, magazines and websites.
- Proofreading advertisement content before release.
- Maintaining detailed records – Media.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, for liaising with internal and external stakeholder.
- Numeracy, for data analysis and negotiations.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spread sheets, for the collection and management of information.
- Above average Presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and competitive environment.
- Ability to work within short deadlines and under market constraints.
Qualifications and Experience
- Marketing/Business Degree.
- 2 years’ experience in an agency or a similar role in a highly competitive environment.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 27th January 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Powered by Jobs Botswana