Reporting to the Senior Medical Officer and responsible for patient evaluations and therapy in both the outpatient and trauma units including the escalation of appropriate situations to the Specialists or Chief Medical Officer.
• Registration with the BHPC
• Up-to-date ATLS and ACLS accreditation an added advantage
• Ability to perform emergency lifesaving procedures
• 3 years working in an Emergency unit with exposure to theatre as specialist assistant will be an advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Good leadership skills with high ethical standards
• Must have high levels of Clinical competence and patient care.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to apply by forwarding an application letter and a full comprehensive CV to Hospital Human Resource Manager, Life Gaborone Private Hospital, Private bag Br 130 Gaborone or email@example.com : by close of business on 11th December 2017:
Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.