FHI 360 is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to provide responsive high quality M&E technical support and capacity building, including timely submission of donor reports and technical assistance to partners in Gaborone district.
· Ensure the quality of data in the APC program.
· Generates quality data analysis and provide feedback to support program improvement.
· Liaise with district government and other stakeholders for improved HIV and AIDS M&E systems in the district, particularly for civil society organizations.
· Performs any other administrative duties among them, driving, to support the district office operations and support to the partners district teams
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Statistics, Social science, Demography, or related field, with 3-5 years of relevant experience in monitoring and evaluating HIV/AIDS programs
· Experience in HIV and AIDS programs with government or International development programs a plus
· DHIS-2 experience desired
· Class B Driving license required
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.