A vacancy exists in our Organisation for a Security Guard. Preference will be given to suitable citizens coming from the villages around the mine.
However, applicants from elsewhere will only be considered in the absence of suitable applicants from our feeder villages.
Below are the requirements for the position:
- JC or BGSCE
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience preferably in a Mining or similar environment.
- Be able to read, write and speak Setswana and English proficiently
- No criminal record
Main duties of the position
- Ensures security of Mowana Copper Mines employees, contractors and visitors
- Ensures protection of company assets; guard all sites against fire, theft, vandalism and illegal entry
- Watches out for people with unusual behaviour/attitude around the mine
- Patrols assigned area of the mine at predetermined intervals and record inspections and patrol rounds made
- Observes windows, doors, gates, equipment and machinery to ensure they are properly secured and have not been tampered with
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Reports to Security Supervisor on any fire hazards, malfunction of machine or equipment. Interruption of utility services, leaking pipes and office doors unlocked
- Sounds alarm, contacts Security Supervisor, SHEA department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Permits authorized persons to enter the mine and records time of entry and departure
- Issues gate entry passes and directs visitors to appropriate areas
Interested applicants should apply to the address below including their application letter, detailed CV and certified copies of certificates and Omang.
The Human Resources Manager
Leboam Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Private Bag F111
Applications can be Hand Delivered at the Mine Entrance gate.
Closing date of applications is: 20th April 2018