Our client has a vacancy for a Supervisor The incumbent will be based at Orapa No 2 Plant, Orapa:
- Operational and maintenance knowledge of mineral processing equipment (Classification equipment, wear resistant material, sampling equipment).
- At least three years experience as an Installer/Boilermaker/Rigger in a Mining environment
- Computer literate MS Office (Projects. Excel. Power Point MS Projects).
- Proven track record, working m the mineral processing industry.
- The incumbent must have extensive experience and proven track record:
- Analytical trouble-shooter with demonstrated ability to identify problems and implement solutions to enhance production operations
- Excellent backgrounds working with cross functional teams to produce real results
- Experience in planning. conducting and managing and documenting process controls to achieve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Competent m shutdown panning, maintenance planning and root cause analysis.
- Stock control management.
- Experience working with Hawkeye
- Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities:
- Good communication and people skds
- Assertive and committed to high quality service delivery
- Organized and structured.
- Functions well under pressure.
- Good negotiation skills
- Good conflict resolution skills ability to make decisions
- Ability to influence positive change
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel and work extensive periods of time away from home.
All interested candidates must submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28 February 2017.