Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Call Centre Manager, the candidate will be responsible for managing the relationship with the Call Centre Outsourced Partners, by ensuring that all contractual obligations are performed by both parties & where there is any form of deviation corrective measures are swiftly taken.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring training (refreshers) is provided to the Outsourcer Team for products/services & promotions.
- Monitoring & reporting on performance of the Outsourcer.
- Engaging across departments to get issues affecting performance of the Outsourcer resolved timely.
- Contribute to overall profitability of the Outsourced services by aiming to continuously improve performance of quality standards & ensure initiatives such as cross selling products & services.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in all customer service activities performed by the Outsourcer.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service in line with defined standards.
- Ensure that escalated customer complaints are resolved timely.
- Continuous improvement by ensuring training of the Outsourcer Team & reengineering processes.
- Develop cross functional relationship with business functions to ensure that systems, applications, customers & product/services issues are resolved.
- Monitoring of activities of the Partner on utilization of applications & systems.
- Analyse performance results & reporting thereof.
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with stakeholders such as procurement, legal, technical support, finance to manage & deliver contractual obligation.
- Handle escalated contractual issues & negotiate solutions with Partner
- Matured – Ability to give honest feedback to stakeholders both internally & externally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills-a team player who generates enthusiasm and builds effective working relationships.
- Very good attention to details.
- Highly customer focused.
- Very good planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in languages – Local Language and English
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience. At least 2 years’ experience in a contact centre environment preferably for a telecom company.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 30th November 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.