The Special Economic Zones Authority (SEZA) is a newly established parastatal organization that has been established under the Special Economic Zones Act No. 13 of 2015. The organization is mandated to establish, develop and manage Special Economic Zones (SEZs) nationally with a view to creating a conducive environment for domestic investment and foreign direct investment (FDI) to grow and diversify the economy, increase export earnings and also facilitate expansion of employment opportunities.
The Job Purpose
To provide a full range of secretarial, office management and support services to the office of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to enhance efficiency and project a positive image of the office.
The position will be responsible for among other things the following:
• Providing high-level confidential executive support to the CEO’s office.
• Managing the CEO’s diary to ensure there are no conflicts of appointments.
• Managing the boardroom schedule.
• Offering Board support services by compiling packages, organizing venues, distributing packages. Informing members and making follow-ups,aswellas,assistingwithadministrative arrangements for Board meetings to ensure that meetings are held on time and as scheduled.
• Organizing management meetings by arranging dates and venues and reminding members, as well as distributing packages.
• Providing efficient customer service.
• Preparing reports and file all correspondence
• Making and arranging travel, hotel and car hire bookings for the Chief Executive Officer and other senior Managers
The right candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration, or equivalent qualification.
• Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in a Senior Secretary role.
• Integrity and Honesty
• Customer oriented
• Attention to detail
Apply before : Sat Nov 25, 2017