Company Name: Serurubele Centre
Part Time Midwife:
- Ensures world standard information delivery to clients while maintaining the image of the company
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide general support to visitors/clients
- Candidate must be able to apply clinical knowledge in advising pregnant females
- Candidate must be proficient in clinically training pregnant females
- Candidate will meet the required training programme and input further knowledge.
- Candidate is eloquent in English speaking and a great presenter
- Candidate has a soft sense of humour and shows compassion
- Candidate to telephonically advise and check on pregnant females
- Candidate responsible for updating the system on client progress. Training on system will be provided.
- Answer the client phone line and answer queries.
- Candidate must be able to report with effective and efficiency.
- Must be a Botswana Citizen/permanent resident
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing with proven midwifery/childbirth experience.
- Candidate has over 30 hours birth experience in-hospital or out-hospital (proven)
- Self-driven, punctual, reliable, well organised and highly presentable.
- Must have good administrative skills
- Language: English and Setswana
- Candidate must be computer literate in all Microsoft Programmes
- Must be able to travel and have own transport.
- Two days per week for 5 hours each day.
- One weekend per month from Friday 5pm until 22h00 and Saturday from 07h00 until 18h30 or 1
- evening per week for 4 weeks.
Email : email@example.com