PART-TIME WORKSHOP FACILITATORS/TRAINERS
Agripark Skills Development and Consultancy Pty Ltd is an local company based in Gaborone. We offer agribusiness planning and management skills in various agriculture enterprises, agriculture machinery and equipment sales, soil tests and fertility management techniques, feasibility studies, research, gardening and landscaping services any many more…
We are looking for highly motivated, knowledgeable and experienced individuals to facilitate during our upcoming workshops across Botswana throughout the year. The workshops will be on the following areas…
1. Agribusiness Planning and Management
2. Poultry Production
3. Small Stock Production and Management
4. Fish Production
5. Livestock Feeding and Feedlot Management
6. Soil Sampling, Testing and Fertility Management
7. Dairy Goat Production and Management
8. Tractor Operation and Maintenance
9. Cropping Systems and Climate Change
10. Forage Production
11. Vegetable Production (Horticulture)
12. Marketing Agricultural Produce
13. Financing Agribusinesses in Botswana
14. Agribusiness Opportunities in Botswana
15. Rabbit Production
16. Dairy Production (cattle)
17. Agribusiness Marketing Techniques
18. Risk Management in Various Agriculture Enterprises.
Qualifications and Requirements
– Minimum of Diploma in any Agriculture related field relevant to the area you want to train.
– Experience in training and practice
– BQA accreditation will give you an edge….
Indicate the workshop (s) you want to facilitate. Please forward your application documents including a very comprehensive C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org…
Indicate ” Temporary Workshop Facilitator/Trainer ” as the subject of your Email!
Closing date: 10 February 2017