PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER- SIDILEGA PRIVATE HOSPITAL
An opportunity has arisen for the above position at Sidilega Private Hospital in Gaborone’s Block 7, which is expected to be completed towards the end of 2018. The citizen owned multi-specialty tertiary care hospital is expected to attract Botswana and the rest of the SADC region for medical and health care services.
- Demonstrate visible leadership in respect with Sidilega values, operating model and strategy.
- To drive processes from pre-admission through to submission of account in line with Sidilega Private Hospital working procedure.
- Ensure optimal management of departmental governance to achieve sound business ethics, risk management and control with appropriate transparences and control.
- Implement cash management processes to prevent losses and manage refunds, non-cash reimbursement etc.
- Ensure optimal functioning of patient services department by developing and implementing patient services business plan.
- Driving compliances with funder rules working procedures for Sidilega, managing operational costs in line with budget and ensuring alignment with hospital best operating practice.
- Provide direction and insure positive work behavior in hospital.
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in nursing.
- Current registration with nursing and midwifery council of Botswana.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of which 5 years as patient services manager.
- Understanding of basic financial principles [Budgets, Credit management]
- Experience in case management, medical billing, clinical coding and ICD 10 coding
- Computer proficiency
- Organizational awareness.
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
- Proven strategic-thinking,
- Problem solving, analytical and judgement skills.
- Flexibility and willing to adapt to change.
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Ability to influence positively
Interested candidates who meet the requirement are invited to apply by forwarding a comprehensive CV and certified certificates to:
- Post them to: Human Resourses P/Bag 183 BR Gaborone, Botswana
- Hand deliver to: Plot 59932, Block 7 Gaborone
- Email them to: email@example.com by close of business on the 30/03/2018.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.