Kendrick Recruitment are seeking a Payroll Administrator for a luxury ecotourism company based in Maun, Botswana.
Salary on offer is BWP20 000 (+/- R26 000).
We are looking for dynamic and energy packed suitable individual who is a self- motivated team player, and is dedicated and committed to providing excellent service within a high pressure environment.
Purpose of the job:
To run the payroll in compliance with statutory and contractual obligations and to record and remit all third party payments timeously and accurately.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
- Maintain personal records for all staff on payroll
- Capture all data relevant to the monthly payroll run, timeously and accurately – interrogating and clarifying anomalies.
- Update payroll immediately when required, for all authorized requests.
- Add/Discharge employees from payroll
- Run and check payroll.
- Prepare payment advices including, but not limited to, garnishing orders, Pension and Provident fund, Medical Aid, PAYE and vehicle insurance
- Liaise between employees and Pension and Provident fund/Medical aid and make necessary changes on the people system
- Reconcile people system reports to provident fund and medical aid statements
- Prepare report from People printouts and other ad hoc reports requested by management
- Keep accurate stats for management use
- Prepare salary journal in prescribed format for posting to GL on a monthly basis
- Reconcile People to GL salary related accounts on a monthly basis
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Diploma in Office Management / equivalent
- A minimum of at least 15-20years’ experience at management level with a proven understanding of payroll administration.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience on Sage People or similar package
- Highly proficient in MSExcel, MSWord and Outlook.
- Understanding deadlines are critical and need to be executed.
- Task and goal orientated, methodical, organized with excellent time management skills
- Understanding of the confidential nature of payroll and sensitivity of the issues
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work long hours and under immense pressure.
- Leadership by example
If you meet the minimum requirements mentioned above then send us your CV today. Good Luck!