Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Orange Money Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible forcompiling, consolidating and providing analysis on all Orange Money business unit financial and business indicators, as well new Business Development Activity.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure growth of the business by providing analysis and recommendations on areas of improvement on a regular basis to the Orange Money management; encompassing activity at the B2B and B2C level.
- Ensure efficient operation of the Orange Money ecosystem through constant oversight and providing instructions/guidance on all major accounts: Trust, settlement, service accounts etc.
- Compile and analyse Orange Money financial indicators (dashboard, budget, cost, business case, business plan, etc.) to provide management with reliable financial information for sound business decision making or operations adjustment.
- Consolidate Orange Money financial files with inputs at the agreed schedules & update the department with relevant daily, weekly and monthly statistic.
- Provide management with exceptions in regards with variations in costs and revenues.
- Provide analysis on the business to pinpoints the areas of improvement in order to increase profitability and efficiency.
- Ensure that the relevant data integrity and data controls are in place.
- Support the Fraud & Revenue Assurance Manager in the investigation of fraudulent activities.
- Provide major partners with information: Draw up reports of the channels clients/partners.
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients.
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- Identify, record and communicate on key economic events impacting the Orange Money business.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of performance measurement and calculations.
- Good analytical background in the financial services industry with some operational experience.
- Detail-orientated with good organizational skills.
- Client focused individual with strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Research & planning skills.
- Microsoft packages
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing.
- 3-5 years sales or marketing experience.
- Experience in MI, Business Analysis.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 27th October 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.