To provide an executive administrative support to the Director ensuring high level of confidentiality at all times.
experience and qualifications
- 2 – 5 year’s experience at executive level.
- Relevant Diploma.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Supporting the direct report at the time of results, including presentations and Interact with the underlying business units on behalf of the direct report.
- Keep the Direct Report informed of various activities within and outside the Group through effective networking and building business relations.
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Travel arrangements (local and international).
- Ensure the Diary Management activities are executed on time to support with efficiencies
- Planning of department functions in advance of diary and control activities required.
- Type business letters, minutes, memorandums, schedules and general correspondence.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Precise, systematic and rule-oriented in gathering, reviewing and evaluating data from a variety of perspectives; includes the ability to work with precision and highlight inaccuracies and inconsistencies in detailed information.
- Use verbal and non-verbal communication skills to influence an audience and negotiate acceptance of proposals, plans or ideas.
- Anticipates, recognises and meets the needs of internal and external customers, taking responsibility for maintaining the highest service standards and developing and sustaining productive client relationships.
- Works well with others to achieve shared goals.
- Accepts change and new ideas and adapts to the changing requirements that work environments may pose.
- Plans and manages own output, anticipating obstacles, juggling priorities and following through on objectives within agreed time-frames.
Ends 25 Oct 2017