1) Grade 12/ National Senior Certificate.
2) Relevant Tertiary Education will be beneficial.
3) Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
4) Excellent communication, multitasking and organisational skills.
5) Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
6) Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport.
Key areas of performance:
– Diary management of the MD.
– Travel arrangements for staff and MD.
– Email inbox management.
– Office calendar management.
– Keep inventory of office groceries and stationary.
– Shopping, including office, personal and household items.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
– Relevant collections and deliveries as required.
– Transporting the MD to and from the airport at any hour or to meetings if required during working hours.
– Attend meetings, keep minutes and file according to the client meeting SOP.
– Collecting all invoices and receipts from the MD for reconciliation purposes.
– Filing of all the MD’s personal documents and information.
– Make scheduled personal EFT payments.
– Compiling reports in Excel and Pivot table summaries for MD.
– Summarize all loading data before client meetings according to the client meeting SOP and report.
– Keep current frequent flyer and hotel reward programs for MD and all staff, keep track of when they expire and inform relevant personnel about upgrade options before travelling.
– Being available on your cell 24/7.
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org