The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
To provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care to patients.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
- Participate in the work of the dispensary, including clinical and accuracy checking of prescriptions and dispensed medicines.
- Process prescriptions and dispense medication
- Advise patients and counsel them on appropriate use of their medicines and medical devices
- Provide a professional and courteous service to patients, pharmacy staff and other healthcare staff
- Receive, store and supply controlled drugs and maintain appropriate documentation and records in accordance with Drugs and Related Substances Act
- Bachelor of Pharmacy from a recognized University
- Registration with BHPC
- 2 Years experience as a registered Pharmacist
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities
and skills to fill this position
Closing date for Applications: 31 March 2017
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.