Vacancy Circular No. 2 of 2018 (External)
D3 (P248. 220-P274.056 per annum 30 working toys
Degree in Estate Management or related
At least eight (8 ) years relevant work experience of which 2 years must have been served at D3 scale
Prospective candidates should be registered with relevant professional bodies.
Optional Contributory Medical Aid Scheme Government pays 50% and employee 50%.
Pension Fund Government pays 15% and employee 5%.
- Analytical thinking and visioning – Planning and Execution
- Budding and managing relationships
- Communication Effectively
- Creativity and innovation
- Managing performance
- Team work and Partnering
- Analytical and Strategic thinking
- Delivering Quality Service
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To supervise, manage and direct the Estates Management division.
Manages and directs the Estate Management Division to ensure
Supervises and guides subordinates in according with set standards
Supervises valuation of private property to ensure that it is in accordance with statutes and set standards.
Provides professional advice on property management and valuation to key holders
Supervises allocation of staff houses to ensure that it is done accordingly.
Advises on all matters relating to estates management.
Undertakes any other related duties as directed by Management.
Applicants should Quote this vacancy circular number giving the following details.
- Full name, address and date of birth
- Qualifications supported by certified copies o‘ certificates certified copy o? Omang and 2 recent (12 months or less) work related references
- Date of first appointment
- Present post and appointment thereto
- Copy of letter of appointment to present post
- Brief summary of career with duties (CV)
- Copy of registration from relevant professional body.
- Quote the Vacancy Circular Number
All applications from serving officers must be routed through Heads of Departments, applications not so routed will not be considered. Applies which meet the above requirements must be hand delivered to Kweneng District Council Registry. Headquarters or to be addressed to:
The Council Secretary Private Bag 005 Moleoolole
NB: We are unable to respond to all applications; only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. CLOSING DATE: 12th March 2018
FOR ANY ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 5920200/5922233.