Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above mentioned position.
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the successful candidate will be tasked with managing and coordinating the procurement & supply chain processes and guide procurement & supply chain personnel to archive the organisation’s goal.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and supervise activities of the Sourcing and Supply Chain Department
- Select, evaluate, and qualify suppliers based on predefined requirements
- Acquire goods and services and make available facilities as required by quality, cost, and time
- Size and supply stocks to serve optimally Orange Botswana departments
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and ensure cost effective price
- Perform suppliers periodic evaluations and assessment based on determined criteria
- Provide reporting to main stakeholders (management and group) on department activity
- Ensure a follow up and availability of “critical” goods and services
- Coordinate Procurement and Supply Chain processes
- Manage the team
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or Equivalent
- Minimum experience: : 4 to 5 years’ experience in supply chain and procurement operations (a junior management role will be an added value)
- Very good knowledge of Supply chain and procurement management
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Good management and leadership skills
- Business oriented
- Computer literate (MS Office)
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 22nd July 2016.
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Powered by Jobs Botswana