The candidate should be able to do the following;
- Maintain procurement systems by ensuring that the information captured is accurate and done timeously
- Monitoring Inventory levels to see what needs to be purchased and reconcile physical inventories with records
- Review prices and products specifications from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best deal (a minimum of three (3) quotations is required).
- Creating and maintaining purchasing files and price lists
- Handle invoices and forward to accounts department
- Diploma in Logistics/Purchasing and Supply or any other related qualifications.
Closing date and application instructions
Human Resource Manager
New Era College, P O Box 402134,
Plot 36158, Block 8, Gaborone
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to
Closing date: 10th February 2016
Contact us: 393 3533
Powered by Jobs Botswana